Scope of Work
- Studying your case and documents: we do keep your information confidential and sign a non-disclosure agreement upon request.
- Writing a Business Plan
- Up to 3 free modifications included.
Typical Structure of a Business Plan (Table of Content)
A business plan is a customized document, so it will only contain those topics that are relevant to your case and your business.
- Executive Summary
- Goals and Company Description (including current business performance for established businesses)
- Management Team
- Technology Description (for technology companies or manufacturers only)
- Marketing Plan
- Construction / Capital Plan
- Human Resource Plan
- Service Model and Delivery or Production Plan and Distribution
- Financial Analysis (including cash flow projections, profits & loss statement, payback period calculation)
Types of Business Plans We Write
Business plans vary by purpose and their target audience:
- Business Plans for owner(s) or senior executive(s) of a company to manage and grow a business
- Business Plans to get a bank loan or another traditional financing
- Business Plans to get angel, venture or other investors’ funding (including government financing)
- Business Plans to sell your business, for mergers and acquisitions
- International Business Development Plans (Export Plan)
- Other types of business plans tailored to your case, needs and target audience.
Timeline to Deliver a Business Plan
- 10-20 business days, subject to the scope and client’s availability.